EOI’s open on the ICN
The $1.7B Regional Rail Revival program is a joint initiative of the Australian and Victorian Governments and will upgrade stations, signalling and track across Victoria.
Gippsland Line Upgrade ($530 million):
– Track duplication between Bunyip and Longwarry, and sections near Moe, Morwell and Traralgon.
– Second platforms at Bunyip, Longwarry, Morwell and Traralgon stations.
– Upgrades to signalling at Traralgon and relocation of stabling facilities.
– Level crossing upgrades along the line.
– Extending the passing loop at Morwell.
– Replacing the Avon River Bridge.
Find out more: https://bit.ly/2wt9V88