GROW Gippsland works closely with contractors delivering projects in the Gippsland region to ensure they are contributing to growing the local economy by using their purchasing to create local and social outcomes, including employment opportunities for people with barriers to work.
Projects Map & Pipeline
GROW Gippsland are extremely proud of the relationships that have been built with local and non-local contractors to ensure local content is prioritised in projects occurring in the region.
Below is an overview of the projects GROW Gippsland have been involved in to date.
Current and upcoming procurement projects the GROW Gippsland team is assisting with:
- Local government Regional Kerbside Collection tender
- Kalbar Resources - Mineral Sands Mine Development
- Rail Projects Victoria - Gippsland Line Upgrade (incl. Avon River Bridge)
- RAAF Base East Sale Runway Refurbishment
- Central Gippsland Health Service - Stretton Park Refurbishment
- Ramahyuck Super Clinic Construction
- TAFE Gippsland Morwell and Sale Campus Developments
- Wonthaggi Hospital Expansion
- Latrobe Regional Hospital Stage 3a Development
- Major Road Projects Victoria - Princes Highway Duplication